INNOVATIVE PARTNERSHIPS. GLOBAL IMPACT.
Date: 14–15 November 2022
Location: Cape Town, South Africa
WAITRO Summit 2022
WAITRO’s flagship event brings together key research and innovation stakeholders from around the world. This year’s theme is inspired by the Sustainable Development Goal 17 “Partnerships for the Goals”. The face-to-face Summit provides opportunities for networking, learning, and initiating new collaborations to achieve the SDGs. It is also a space to celebrate and recognize the impact achieved by researchers and innovators from WAITRO member organizations.
HRH Princess Sumaya bint El Hassan, WAITRO President
Our 2022 summit will re-unite those who have worked apart for so long and will introduce many of you to a world of creative possibilities.
In our challenged world, the importance of partnerships cannot be overstated, and those partnerships must be real, resourceful, and multilateral.
Partnerships across borders and stretched over cultural divides are investments by all of us in all of us.
How can we better work together collaboratively and practice what we preach?
As we explore the potential of Innovative Partnerships at the WAITRO Summit 2022 and imagine the truly Global Impact that we might have, I know that answers will be found by you through novel collaborations.
I wish you all well and I very much look forward to sharing the next stage of our journey with you.
Why Join the Summit?
- Make business connections
- Meet innovators and potential partners
- Engage with researchers that created impact on the SDGs
- Connect with funders and investors
- Get and share insights in various workshops and panel discussions
- Become a member of WAITRO’s SDG Working Groups
- Innovative mechanism and partnerships for the SDGs
- Catalysing finance for innovative, high-impact projects
- Bridging the gaps between the private sector and innovative and high impactgroups
- Maximizing the impact of applied research on the SDGs
- Commercializing research results
- Benchmarking to identify best practices in RTO management
- Research and Technology Organizations (RTOs)
- Research Universities
- Multilateral Institutions
- Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs)
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)
Situated at the foothills of the Helderberg mountains on 22 acres of idyllic landscaping, the iconic Lord Charles Hotel is proud to welcome guests.
Arguably South Africa’s most beautiful city, Cape Town, is world-renowned for its incredible attractions, cosmopolitan lifestyle, natural wonders, wildlife and people.
WAITRO Summit Organisers
IMAGINE. SHARE. LIVE
Connecting people through shared experiences.
africaMASSIVE is a turn-key Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Events and Leisure Travel company that takes the stress out of your life, so that you can focus on living it!
+27(0) 82 304 1538